The raid schedule is based on Sargeras-US time — that is, Central Standard Time (CST). While we do not expect applicants to be online for every raid from start to finish, we do expect a minimum of 85% overall attendance. Please note that this is the absolute minimum. Additionally, trials are encouraged to participate in off-hour activities as it allows members to get a better idea of your skills as a player — and possibly as a person.
Raid invites start roughly 15 minutes prior to our raid start time. We expect that, unless otherwise noted, that anyone who can be on at invite start will be available for the raid.
We raid TWO nights a week — 6 hours total. Possibility of going over during progression encounters.
- Friday: 9:00pm – 12:00am CST, 10:00pm – 1:00am EST, 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST
- Saturday: 9:00pm – 12:00am CST, 10:00pm – 1:00am EST, 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST
- Thursday(Optional/Alt): 9:00pm – 12:00am CST, 10:00pm – 1:00am EST, 7:00pm – 10:00pm PST
During progression content, we will push our raids later (read: 12:45am-1:45am CST) depending on our progress.
We do not want our raiders to treat WoW like a full-time job. We understand your real life responsibilities comes first. However, since we play on limited time we want to make the most of it; ergo, we expect everyone to be on-time, engage on the forums on strategy discussions and most importantly be on top of your class and current content at hand.
- A Stable Internet Connection: If it is common for you to disconnect when you do half a lap around your Order Hall, we might not be the guild for you. Your computer and connection need to be able to handle both current and future content.
- Communication: You must be able to both use and speak in Discord.
- Gear: While it is not necessary to have best in slots in every slot, it is expected that your current gear reflect the dedication you possess as a raider — as such, we expect you to have a minimum item level of 870, be properly enchanted & gemmed, and have your artifact weapon to level 35.
- Intelligence: We do not expect you to be God’s gift to humanity, but we do require that you are able to coherently form thoughts and communicate effectively. Additionally, we expect maturity and professionalism; we are very interested in players who care as much about their guild’s reputation as we do.
- Personality: We want individuals who are skilled but, more importantly, we want someone that we can tolerate on and off raiding several days per week. Raiding with us is not a job — you cannot put your headphones and ignore the individual in the cubicle next to you. That is not how we work. You are very much part of the environment. You’re able to cut loose, but know when to pull yourself together and focus.
We currently handle progression loot strictly via Loot Council. The more you put into the guild, the more you will get out of it.
Loot is additionally distributed based on these factors:
Attendance, Performance, & Class Desirability
Tier Tokens are distributed in a priority order based on the above:
DPS > Heals > Tank
Tier Tokens are awarded to core members and above. Trials are eligible for all other forms of gear. Trials may be able to receive if a core member or above does not need the piece.
If you have any further concerns regarding this topic, please feel free to message an Officer.
- Applicants and members alike are required to maintain 85% attendance or better.
- Applicants are NOT entitled to loot — period. You are here to make member, not get geared.
- Your trial is a subjective period of time as determined by the Officers, typically lasting from as little as two weeks to as long as a four. (Raid weeks)
- After you submit an application, it will be copied to a private forum for our guild members to submit feedback. After feedback is provided, if we are interested, we will contact you via forums (or in-game) to set up a Discord interview. After the interview, if you are accepted, you will be tagged as a Trial.
- If you are accepted as a trial, you will be provided with all necessary information, add-ons, strategies and other particulars that you need to know. Additionally, you will be assigned a certain Role Leader to bounce ideas off of on your specific Role, i.e. Healer, Ranged, Melee, etc.
- Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs
- Weak Auras 2
- RC Loot Council
- Angry Assignments